Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Dear Families,

My Becca will have surgery on her knee Monday, the 21st. We are sad because her high school basketball career is over. Her attitude is good and I'm proud of her. Thank you for praying for her. Her head injury is fine. Please pray for the surgeon Monday at noon.

We are buying a goat and two chickens for a poor family. I'm so proud of your generosity and hard work. I'm hoping World Vision will send us a picture of the family we've helped. I'll post whatever they do send me.

There is some reading I want you to do over the holidays. Please finish the Teddy Roosevelt book if you haven't already. Also, please read GANDHI, Young Nation Builder by Kathleen Kudlinski over the holiday as well. We'll analyze the book and have some activities from it on the day we return.

Merry Christmas, sweet students. I love you each and will miss you. Mr. Tkach and I were outside last night and it was cold and the stars were out. Find time to do that and get still and quiet and think about God entering the world as a baby over 2000 years ago . . . . .

love to all,
Mrs. Tkach

No comments:

Post a Comment