Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I MISSED YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Students,

I really didn't know I would miss seeing you as much as I do. Next Tuesday can't come soon enough. Mrs. Esther is a gifted teacher and a friend of mine and I'm glad you were all her students for a day (but only one day!). Many thanks to Mrs. Amy for being the helper.

I hope you are each enjoying The Twenty-One Balloons. Please begin collecting boxes and tubes and any such miscellaneous items to bring in the next two weeks. We will be making our own inventions in class! I hope you each enjoyed seeing the automatic cat feeder my friend is letting me borrow. I'll bring it again next Tuesday.

I want to try something different in history. This next week will be "flying carpets" as usual. However, the next class I want you guys to do the teaching! I'm going to give you each an assigned report to prepare and we'll read them in class. This will actually occur on December 1st because of the Thanksgiving break.

Don't forget that next class is show-and-tell ! ! !

Here's what to do for next time:
1. read chapter 23 in Bible
2. learn week 10 memory work
3. read Chapters 5--7 in The Twenty-One Balloons
4. read/skim chapters 14 and 15 in SOTW
5. complete Lesson 7 work in your Latin book

love to all,
Mrs. Tkach

No comments:

Post a Comment