Thursday, October 29, 2009

assignments for 11/3/09

Hello Trinity Families!

My computer is in the shop so Thomas is letting me borrow his laptop to post. We had a busy day Tuesday. We discussed the mill in the lit book that Uncle Jed repaired. Then we baked bread! I hope it made it home for you to sample. Many thanks to Mrs. Victoria, she was quite busy!

We dove deeper into the human body with some library books. Also, we traced ourselves and glued on our brains and hearts! We'll continue this over the next few weeks. In Latin, we did some reviewing and I plan to do even more next time. Please don't press on into Lesson 7. I know the children have already written those words three times. They will just be ahead when we do get into Lesson 7.

In history we flew our magic carpet to four different locations--the U.S., Japan, the Dutch East Indies, and the Ottoman Empire. Bible involved acting out the selling of Esau's birthright. (Acting out is our favorite activity!) It was a fun day and I think your children learned.

Be safe this weekend! Behavior was better, I'm proud of my students.

love to all. . .
Mrs. Tkach

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Read Chapter 19 in the Bible Story Book.
2. Review first 8 weeks of memory work.
3. Finish reading Shades of Gray.
4. read/skim chapters 10 and 11 in SOTW
5. review first six lessons in Latin. We'll review more in class and complete the review pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment